Software : Topaz Adjust
From the developers web site 11-Feb-2012
The new Topaz Adjust 5 features productivity-increasing tools which allow you to be more effective, while streamlining your workflow. With the new local adjustment brush you can selectively enhance, taper or remove adjustments from any part of your image. You also have the ability to reduce the overall strength of your adjustments and stack effects - for a more comprehensive workflow.
NEW Adjust 5 Highlights
107 new presets for an even faster and more creative workflow.
Edge-aware selective brush used to dodge, burn, smooth and brush out effects.
Ability to stack presets and effects via the new "Apply" button.
Transparency Slider which controls overall strength of applied effects.
Preset Collections which organizes default presets; includes a user collection.
Integration of the new histogram and curve tools.
Finishing Touches Tab with tools for diffusion, grain, borders, vignettes, tone adjustments and more.
From the developers 12-Mar-2009 -
Topaz Adjust v3 for Windows released as a free upgrade for existing Topaz Adjust owners. Topaz Adjust v3.0 has just been released for Windows and is a significant free upgrade to the popular Photoshop creative exposure plug-in Topaz Adjust.
We focused this release to address some of the key issues taken from the feedback of our user community:
- Usability: we developed a complete new user's interface, which includes a customizable color scheme, shortcut keys, adjustable preset preview, and convenient settings snapshots
- Image processing: We added a new details processing mode which gives you more control over the final output by providing the option to separate exposure and details enhancement. This can greatly reduce noise amplification in certain images and provides more flexibility.
- Performance. Topaz Adjust v3 now uses less RAM and runs faster. You may now process larger images without difficulty.
Topaz Adjust v3 uses a different license key than v2 which will be provided to existing customers for free through email. To download the upgrade and obtain your license key, please visit: www.topazlabs.com/updates/topazadjust.html Note - the current version of Topaz Adjust is 3.2, released on 2 April 2009 for Windows and 14 April 2009 for Mac.
From the developers 4-Nov-2008 -
Topaz Adjust V2.5 our popular creative exposure Photoshop plug-in, has just been released for both Windows and Intel-based Mac. All our Topaz Adjust customers are entitled to upgrade to this new version free of charge.
Even since Topaz Adjust's initial release, we have received a tremendously enthusiastic reaction and amazing feedback from all of you. Only with your help could we improve this product at such a fast pace. With this release we addressed more major requests from users like you:
- Included the newest "Topaz DeNoise" technology to remove noise while maintaining details. It is especially useful when creating highly detailed images since noise also tends to be amplified in this case.
- Improved adaptive exposure algorithm for more range of creative adjustment.
- Included full support for Photoshop CS4 64-bit processing (64-bit Windows only) that will help when processing extremely large photographs.
- Added "smart filter" functionality to support non-destructive editing.
- Three new presets and better preset sharing. Each preset is now saved as a single file, which you can easily email and share with friends.
- Improved usability and stability. For example, Topaz Adjust will now remember its size and location for the next time you call the filter. You can also now directly type in parameters instead of just dragging the sliders.
- The Windows installer now automatically installs for Photoshop 7/CS/CS2/CS3/CS4 and Photoshop Elements 1 to 7. The Mac installer now automatically installs for Photoshop CS3, CS4, Elements 6 and Elements 7.
- Fixed some bugs and stability issues.
To upgrade to this new release, please click: www.topazlabs.com/updates/topazadjust.html
If you have not gotten a chance to learn about the Topaz Adjust Photoshop plug-in, one quick and easy way to see what it can accomplish is to browse the Topaz Adjust flickr group created by a customer. Some of the pictures there are simply astounding! Or visit the Topaz Adjust product page